I didn’t really set any goals for April or May. At first I decided that I would pat my back for things I got done and not worry about what I set out to do.
Apparently praise doesn’t work for me. I didn’t even do a decent blog session this month.
So, back to goal time (and there are a lot now…)
1. 50 pages of revision for FJR
2. finish critiques for the Underground Writers Project (the tentative new name for the Sunday Group)
3. Finish critiqes for the Creek Writer’s Council (and while there are only three, there’s a lot of paper, lemme tell ya)
4. 10 pages of The Guardian (part of my kids series)
5. and a stretch goal–yeah, because I need stretching with those other slacking goals–is to finish the first chapter of The Guardian for the UGWP.
Off to work on getting some check marks.
Jenny writes dark fiction that her mother hates. Her stories and essays have appeared in Across the Margin, Pantheon, Shimmer, Black Denim Lit, Skive, and others. When she’s not writing her own stuff, she’s reading mysteries for Criminal Element. When she’s not writing fiction or reviews, she’s writing/directing/performing/designing plays at Springs Ensemble Theatre.